[pygame] pygame website update

A few updates to the website today:

- RSS Feeds for news and recent releases are now available!
- Each project now has a comments section where you can submit comments and ratings of the project. Start giving feedback!
- Some minor stuff...

pygame 1.8 will be coming in the forseeable future. Along with that a number of the requested documentation fixes will be included. Stay tuned!

Enjoy.  Please tell me if any of the new features aren't working quite right.  I haven't tested the RSS very carefully, so if folks with RSS / ATOM readers can give them a try I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Phil