Re: [pygame] pygame website update

Hey,

Thanks.  I forgot to upload the top-level feed script (though I uploaded all the modules, dependancies, etc..)  Ooops!

Anyway, try it out again.  I don't have the orange button of power, so please give it another try for me.

Thanks!
Phil

René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hey Phil.

awesome work!

I tried out the comments and they worked nicely :) That should get
people a lot more feedback on their work.

I've tried the rss out in firefox and get no goodness. You can test
it by clicking on the little orange icon in the right of the location
bar. Then add it as a bookmark and try to have a look at it.

The link from the front of the pygame.org site gives a 404.
http://www.pygame.org/feed/news.php?format=RSS2.0
The other links give 404 too.

pygame 1.8 should be going into rc releases when the scrap module gets
fixed up on free bsd, and the rest of the doc comments get integrated.

The cookbook is going ok it seems. There's six entries in there already.

Have fun!