Re: [pygame] Rects and they handle right and bottom borders

Also, a common thing to do is to put a rect right next to another rect:

rect2.left = rect1.right

When you do this, they will become side-by-side, and they will not
overlap. Otherwise you would have to write "- 1" a lot while arranging
your rects.