Re: [pygame] multiple key presses

Phil Hassey wrote:
Hey - that was informative :) I've been wondering for ages why keyboards and two-player games just don't work. For all that, I have a tough time typing on some keyboards because they are pickier than others about how I type. Are there any particular brands of keyboards that do not suffer from this problem, and are thus good for multi-player games?
There is a keyboard made for gaming under the Razr brand that can have unlimited simultaneous keypresses.
I haven't heard of any other.
I believe it makes the circuit a little more complicated, which is why it's not yet common to do it that way.
The Razr keyboard is at least $100, though, IIRC.
-Luke