Re: [pygame] multiple key presses

Hey - that was informative :)  I've been wondering for ages why keyboards and two-player games just don't work.  For all that, I have a tough time typing on some keyboards because they are pickier than others about how I type.  Are there any particular brands of keyboards that do not suffer from this problem, and are thus good for multi-player games?

- Phil

DR0ID <dr0id@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I hope that helps: