[pygame] Using PyOpenGL for 2D graphics

So, I'm trying to find a single good newbie tutorial for using PyOpenGL for 2D
graphics. I haven't found a single one yet, although I have found a few that
focus on C++. Some people recommended that I take a look at the NEHE
tutorials that were re-coded in python on the python page, but those only go
from 1 to 10. Does anyone know where I could find a good starting point (it
doesn't have to be a super-noobish tutorial, just something to give me
examples on how to start) for using PyOpenGL in conjunction with Pygame for
making something?