Re: [pygame] multicpu machine for testing some pygame code?

Thanks Richard - that'd be great!

I'll try and improve the code first... then send you some test code.

Thanks.

On 7/9/07, Richard Goedeken <SirRichard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rene,

I have a dual core machine at home, and 4-way and 8-way machines at
work.  I can get and build the SVN trunk; just email me the code or
instructions.

Richard