Re: [pygame] multicpu machine for testing some pygame code?

In a message of Mon, 09 Jul 2007 02:36:46 +1000, "René Dudfield" writes:
>Hello,
>
>if someone has a multicore, or multi cpu system... can you please test
>some code for me?
>
>I'm trying to get some code into pygame to make it work better for
>multicore machines... but I need to test it some more.
>
>You'll need to be able to compile subversion pygame.
>

>Cheers,

René, you're at _Europython_.  There is a time to improve code and
read email, and a time to drink beer with new friends.  You have the
times wrong :-)  (Me too, but I have an excuse -- I am feeding paper
into the printer to make Europython conference proceedings.)

Laura