Re: [pygame] File Listings

On 7/10/07, Michael George <mdgeorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
os.listdir(pathname) looks like the right thing.  A good resource to
find these kinds of things are the module index and the library
reference at http://python.org/doc/

Right.  I have a  version of that downloaded and I checked it before contacting you...  For some reason, however, I missed it.  Anyway.  Thanks for helping me- that looks like what I needed.  Will check the docs more thoroughly next time.
Ian

--Mike