Re: [pygame] Transparency

I think the current wxPython docs (an api reference) are online:
http://www.wxpython.org/docs/api/

there is also the wxWidgets (the underlying c++ library) that has
various docs online, but I wouldn't recommend using them when working
with wxPython cause its hard to know how things map

My suggestion is to stick mostly to the wxPython demo for learning
(every sample demo has editable source in the "demo code" tab that you
can play with and see how it affects the demo right away - very cool)