Re: [pygame] Re: pygame distribution

On 7/26/07, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nice one.
>
> If you're compiling with mingw/msys check out this page:
> http://www.pygame.org/wiki/MingW
>
> Any comments/mistakes/improvements you find with the build process are
> most needed.

After experience a whole world of pain, I give up. The process is
failing because of an error in my Setup file. I can't work it out, and
am no longer inclined to keep mashing my head against this wall.
Either I'm a moron... or windows development... sucks.

I'm going to see if i can build pygame-ctypes as an egg. Maybe that
will be easier.

--
    :: Simon Wittber
    :: http://www.linkedin.com/in/simonwittber