Re: [pygame] Select a File...

"Casey Duncan" <casey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tkinter provides such a thing, see:

I was going to point out wxPython's file chooser dialog box, if that's
what Ian's looking for (I'm not entirely sure, as his post also talked
about a command-line tool, which doesn't make sense to me).

Unfortunately, http://www.wxpython.org seems to be having trouble today,
the closest I can suggest is looking at the underlying wxWidgets
documentation:
http://www.wxwidgets.org/manuals/stable/wx_wxfiledialog.html

-Dave LeCompte