Re: [pygame] Select a File...

Tkinter provides such a thing, see:

http://docs.huihoo.com/tkinter/an-introduction-to-tkinter-1997/ intro08.htm

For windows you could also use pythonwin, but the above should be much more portable.

-Casey

On Jul 30, 2007, at 1:14 PM, Ian Mallett wrote:

Hi,
This is more of a python question...
I'm trying to make a file opener for a loader. The trouble is, how do I load the file? You know when you click on the "browse" link on certain webpages, a windows explorer window opens so that you can select the file from any place on your computer? That's what I'm going for. If that is too complicated, I'd settle for a command line version that does the same thing.
Ian