Re: [pygame] Source to automated build scripts

that (automated build machine scripts in pygame svn) sounds fine to me.

re: your additional feature suggestions, I wrote the build stuff just to be something cron or task scheduler would kick off, and currenty each build machine just uploads it's files to a place where a particular web page enumerates them all and displays them all. there's no sense of a "slave" or "build group" at all really - it works because the build machines produce a certain type of output and put the output with unique names in a place where some web page can consume that output.

For uploading, the system current expects upload.ini to have an "scp" entry that gives a command-line (doesn't need to be scp - I should have named the entry "upload_command") to upload a file of a certain name to wherever the ini file says using the replacement tags %(localpath) and %(remote_file), and that simple structure may be enough for some http based upload.

Finally, I'd be cool with an ubuntu machine's results merged into my existing page. We can work the details of that off-list, when you're ready.