Re: [pygame] BUG: pygame.time tick()?

I think I was wrong when I blamed pygame for this bug. pygame uses all signed vals in the clock_tick_base calculations and checks for underflow (below 0)  before passing that on to sdl. Like Charlie said, the problem code is sdl. In particular, the linux sdl code uses the time for SDL_GetTicks and then uses uint's for computing wait times.

There's an SDL bug worth submitting here. It doesn't seem like something worth trying to workaround in pygame (I think you'd have to avoid calling SDL_Delay)