Re: [pygame] Patch - Re-add music support for file-like objects

I'm also able to play FLAC audio.

I think the problem is that SDL_mixer detects MP3 files through the
first and second bytes (the first is '\xff'), and files with ID3 tags
have a special header first, so SDL_mixer defaults to mikmod decoding,
which determines it is invalid.

So, some MP3 files work and some don't. I was able to find an MP3 file
without tags and it worked. This is an SDL_mixer bug.