Re: [pygame] image-loading path

thanks a lot everybody!

my path was not quite right i finaly found out (thanks to os.path.abspath).

the whole problem arose because i want to move my project to a package (there are way to many files now for 1 folder). i thought quite a while about and now want to use this structure:

[project]
|- [data]
    |- [image]
    |- [font]