Re: [pygame] [BUG] pygame 1.8.1 beta 2 movie module plays MPEG file's sound, but not video

I have confirmed the bug for Windows XP. I am practically clueless as to what could causing it. One thing I didn't verify is that Windows XP is actually using the windib video driver. Jason, if you wouldn't mind would you set the SDL_VIDEODRIVER environment variable to windib and try again.

Thanks,

Lenard

Jason M. Marshall wrote:
René,

I tried both of these:
http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame/pygame-1.8.1b02.win32-py2.4.msi
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/pygame-1.8.1rc2.win32-py2.4.exe

The same movie problem exists in both builds.

Jason

--- René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi,

thanks for finding this bug...

are you able to try this version of pygame here?
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

cheers,

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 11:49 PM, Jason M. Marshall