Re: [pygame] [BUG] pygame 1.8.1 beta 2 movie module plays MPEG file's sound, but not video

Lenard,
Can you confirm it worked with rev 1236?

cause if it worked then, but not now, it should be an easy binary search to figure out the change that caused it.

If the older rev. doesn't work then for you, then there is something different about how the 1236 build Jason used that worked was produced vs. how the beta 2 he used and the versions you use are produced.