Re: Re: [pygame] pygame 1.8.1rc3 release candidate 3 released.

Pygame is linked to msvcr90.dll for Python 2.6. So data mixing shouldn't be the problem. Also, other transform tests pass. Just test_threshold__uneven_colors page faults. I have been playing with surf_threshold in transform.c. I find removing all calls to SDL_MapRGBA, even those not actually executed by the unit test, stops the page faults. I am at a loss right now. The only other Python 2.6 problem I found is with the run_tests.py subprocess option. Python 2.6 doesn't like running itself as a subprocess. It is probably not worth delaying the 1.8.1 release over. If I figure this out then I can make the Python 2.6 Pygame binary available then.

Lenard