Re: [pygame] Moving sprites.

It sounds like you've developed past this now, but I do have an old tutorial I wrote for people stuck with the same problems you had. The question comes up a lot. Half the tutorial doesn't even touch Pygame. It shows how to do things with straight Surface and blit calls.

Help! How Do I Move An Image?
http://pygame.org/docs/tut/MoveIt.html

percivalkelley@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
So I've read piman's tutorial and checked out a few others. I'm still
confused. I don't really understand the process of moving a sprite
around. I would like to use RenderUpdates and such, but I'm lost.