Re: [pygame] pygame and anaglyph games

i think don't - alpha works with opacities from all channels, not 100%
of one or another specificly

i think you can't get, for example, with alpha channels, over a
#FFFFFF background, having a #FF0000 and #00FFFF sprites overlapped, a
#000000 colour, which would be the needed result...

but maybe Pygame or SDL have different ways (modes) to work with alpha
channels, which i don't know any of them at all?