Re: [pygame] pygame and anaglyph games

yes, anaglyph games - since they were quite rare, even from all game
history - would be interesting on develop this kind of game

using lines would be the easier solution (maybe), but working directly
on colour channels could provide better results - that's why i asked
how possible could be directly working on each colour channel, for
this kind of game as example...