Re: [pygame] No pygame.mixer.Sound.get_current()?

> There is no function that does this, but if there was it would be in
> pygame.mixer.Channel.
>
> Sounds are immutable. They each just the data of the sound.

Thanks for explaining what the Sounds are as compared to Channels.

> Also, pygame.mixer.music has functions for getting the position and seeking.

The problem with the pygame.mixer.music module is that it's a "special
streaming channel." There is no way to find the end of the song. It
can tell the position, but I need both position and length. Also, I
cannot find any functions in pygame.mixer.music for seeking. The
almost complete lack of documentation on the module does not help,
either.