Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.8.1 released!

The msi installer will delete obsolete files and overwrite others. What you are left with are multiple entries of Pygame in the add/remove program list.

Lenard

James Paige wrote:
If i remember correctly from previous discussions on this list, installing a new version of pygame without first uninstalling old versions of pygame results in a broken or partially broken installation.

---
James