Re: [pygame] sprites in arrays, instead of simple variables

@TyleLaing

but do you know where can i find working snippets with sprite groups,
like this one i sent? http://pastebin.com/f2b05bf70

(or how sprite group classes can be easily implemented there, if you
or someone don't mind... :| )

thanks a lot! :)