Re: [pygame] being at pygame-users group without receiving mails in our inbox

I don't know about using Google Groups, but I see you are using Gmail.
 Why not create a filter that adds a List or Pygame label to mailing
list messages, removes them from the inbox, and maybe marks them as
read?  Labels and filters make gmail great for following mailing lists
without crowding your inbox.  Plus, with 7GB+ of space, I don't think
you need to worry about <1MB a month of mailing list traffic.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=12881

Nirav