[pygame] being at pygame-users group without receiving mails in our inbox

Hi!

since i used to follow pygame-users mailing list from google groups,
is that possible sending messages to there, and not receiving anyone
in your mail inbox? if it is, where must we configure, by webpage
configuring or mailing list commands?

what google groups is awesome is exactly this feature, making us able
to post messages in a mailing list, seeing which mailing list messages
were sent there, and not having the worry of loosing time deleting
every message from our mail account inbox

i'm asking this because it's very boring having to subscribe and
unsubscribe all the time we want to send messages to this mailing
list...

thanks! :)