Re: [pygame] Midterm report for Movie Module

Sounds great Tyler, it looks like it's about equal to the current
version, plus the support for more than just mpeg, which is good
enough for my purposes.  Seeking and subtitles would really put it
ahead of anything else.  Thanks so much for taking this project on!