Re: [pygame] status report

Bah, I like the colors (Do you mean teal? There's not very much green in there any more?) and the arch linux site is boring (although clean and well structured), which fits with arch linux, but not pygame :). Although there will be a second "classic" theme based on the older revision if any one remembers (--and I will work on it this weekend, I promise, Julian). It will be simple and like the arch linux one and in fact already has almost the exact same menu design, but will use green instead of blue.

Devon