Re: [pygame] status report

el lauwer wrote:
Hoi,

I like the new logo, and it seems to work ok.

I would however try to use a lot less green, I think you should try something like the archlinux site
http://www.archlinux.org/
Well, it's a matter of taste. Our target is to get different styles for the site. Than, we could vote a default style and registered users can change that in their profile settings. The current design came up from the first version, that was more a "retro" style with even more green. Then, Devon improved it a lot and got the current, thats more a "modern" theme. A more simple style thats works also fine on older and/or slower browsers/computers/connections is planned.