[pygame] status report

Hello,

Time marches on, so some words about the current state of affairs.
First, I've to say that Orcun unfortunately is not any longer in our team.
Then, a slightly more delightful point, we are near at the finish! Only some
minor points and improvements are left, then we can start a final testing
period.

Points left to do:

   Devon:
     * Complete the "modern" design before starting with a new one
        * finish form design
* design administrative links like buttons ("edit project", "release..", ...)
        * ticket #5
        * ...
     * update the trac theme to fit the current design
(maybe ask coderanger at #pygame to help you, he did the current desgin plugin)

   Marcus:
     * get the current db and help to write convert scripts
     * convince the rest of the pygame core team
     * review templates
     * test the website, its features, admin functionality, etc.
     * help me with ordering/collecting ToDos and design decisions

   Julian:
     * well, I've to do everything else :-)

I'll collect the hangover from my various ToDo lists and bring it to the wiki page.

I also made a features list: http://pygameweb.no-ip.org/trac/wiki/Features
In case I've forgotten anything please add it to this list.

I hope to complete this project soon and see it running on pygame.org

Regards,
Julian