Re: [pygame] noob questions about creating and playing sounds

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Ian Mallett<geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Curiously, I once made a sound synthesizer using Numeric and sndarray, here:
> http://geometrian.com/Programs/Waves2Source.zip. ; It doesn't have any
> problems.  It looks like it computes the sine wave point by point with a
> list, then changes it into a Numeric array.  The sample rate is also half
> the sample rates here, which might have something to do with it.

:) Very cool!
This sounds OK here. There are two minor noise sources I can identify,
but they are really small, and I can perfectly live with that. I'll
take a closer look into the code.

I don't think sample rate is the issue here, because I tested
everything from 8000 up to 96000.

Thanks, Ian!