[pygame] The great pySchism, was: how to remove spam comments in pygame wiki

>The Pygame website is a completely separate project, privately funded and >run.
I hope you are talking about the old site, otherwise that IS a good joke.

Our rewrite is not funded or intended to be privately run, although it could be.  Although it may remain OBSCURELY run because of people having large toes that are easy to step on.

Devon