Re: [pygame] how to remove spam comments in pygame wiki

I don't like minimum widths either but I like to maximize programs often and not tweak with resizing them. Why should the user have to make a program usable? It should do it for them, while still allowing for small adjustments. I believe the site should be readable and user friendly at most resolutions without the user having to do squat.

Devon