Re: [pygame] how to remove spam comments in pygame wiki

Brian Fisher wrote:

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Devon Scott-Tunkin <djvonfunkin@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:djvonfunkin@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I really hate using pages with no max width on widescreen monitors
    as it forces me to resize my window to read the pages.

I don't follow that. Why set your browser window wider
than you find comfortable for reading in the first
place?

What annoys me is sites that impose a *minimum* width
on a page, so that I have to either scroll horizontally
or fill the whole screen up with my browser window so
that there's no room for anything else.

--
Greg