[pygame] PyGame OpenGL Blitting

Hi,

I've been looking at C++ and SDL, and I noticed that in SDL_SetVideoMode(...) (which I assume corresponds to pygame.display.set_mode(...)), the flag list allows SDL_OPENGL, (which I assume corresponds to pygame.OPENGL).  However, I also noticed the flag SDL_OPENGLBLIT, which would seem to set up a windowing environment to allow normal SDL blitting operations to work on an OpenGL context.

Now, I'm new to both SDL in C++, as well as C++ itself, and I've never seen much source of PyGame, but it seems to me like this flag would let PyGame drawing operations work on OpenGL canvases?  Is this not the case, or is there something I don't know about?

Just curious.  Thanks,
Ian