Re: [SPAM: 3.100] Re: [pygame] Unwanted blue pixels at edges of antialiased circles

Renà Dudfield wrote:
hrmm, looks like a gfxdraw.aacircle on osx bug.

I notice that in the video the problem seems to mainly affect
areas where two circles overlap. None of the circles in Weeble's
test overlap, so it's possible he failed to trigger the bug.

I must say that I don't have a lot of confidence in the code
that pygame uses to draw anything more sophisticated than a filled
rectangle. In my experience it often produces rather sloppy
and sometimes blatantly incorrect results.

--
Greg