Re: Pygame for the Lion(pre). Re: [pygame] static linking SDL, SDL_image, SDL_mixer etc on OS X

Your build of pygame doesn't install on snow leopard. Apple Python 2.7 is only on Lion. I tried the python.org mac 2.7, but no go.

--- On Sat, 7/30/11, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pygame for the Lion(pre). Re: [pygame] static linking SDL, SDL_image, SDL_mixer etc on OS X
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 10:36 AM

Hi,

here's a test for pygame on Lion with the apple supplied python2.7.

http://rene.f0o.com/~rene/stuff/pygame-1.9.2pre-py2.7-macosx10.7.mpkg.zip

I don't think it'll work on anything but Lion and Snow Leopard (10.6 and 10.7).

I don't have a 10.5 machine to test with at the moment, so if anyone can confirm that it doesn't work that'd be swell.

cheers,