Re: Pygame for the Lion(pre). Re: [pygame] static linking SDL, SDL_image, SDL_mixer etc on OS X

Hi again,

I searched the SDL mailing list, and found reports of fullscreen not working on PPC tiger with this version of SDL.

I'm guessing that it might be better to have separate builds for PPC machines going forward.  It's impossible to test PPC using a Lion install.

cu.