[pygame] Free review copies of "Making Games with Python & Pygame"

Hello everyone,

I'm Al, the author of "Making Games with Python & Pygame" (the Squirrel book). This is a book that teaches Pygame by providing the complete source code for several simple games (Tetris, Nibbles, Bejewled, etc.)

The book is free under a Creative Commons license, so you can download it from: http://inventwithpython.com/pygame

Hard copies can be bought for $25 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Making-Games-Python-Pygame-Sweigart/dp/1469901730

To help with publicity, I'm offering to send out free review copies of the book to anyone who will write an honest review of the book on Amazon (though copying/pasting your review to GoodReads and BN.com would be great too). You get to keep the book no matter what rating you give it. Ideally the review would be at least a paragraph or two long.

Email me your mailing address (be sure to email me, and not the entire list) if you'd like to receive a copy. In the meantime, you can read the book online at http://inventwithpython.com/pygame. I'll try to send a book out to everyone who asks, though addresses in the US/Canada/Mexico will probably get priority.

(Also, I understand if things happen and you can't do the review within 30 days, but as long as you eventually get it written, that'd be great.)

Thanks!

-Al