Re: [SPAM: 4.500] Re: [pygame] Easy networking module - feedback needed

It's already kept by Enet in separate queue which is processed by Client.step method. Moreover if you don't want network events in Pygame event queue just don't import pygame_network.events module (it will prevent generation of any events).

Greetings,
Szymon