[pygame] Who wants to help update the credits in the readme?

Everybody / anybody,

This readme is outdated: https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/src/default/readme.rst

Right now, the readme credits approximately 50 people with reporting or patching bugs. This list of contributors has not been updated in years. For the pygame 1.9.2 release, I would like to update the list of bug reporters & patchers and also give credit to people who have cleaned up wiki spam.

I created a Google Sheet to gather the names of the recent contributors and track which issues & wiki pages have been checked for contributors' names. If you would like to help me in this effort, then send me your Google account address, and I will share the sheet with you.

Thanks,
Jason