[pygame] Scheduled challenges idea at /r/pygame

Mekire started a thread on the pygame sub, if you're not subscribed check: https://www.reddit.com/r/pygame/comments/3cqg6h/meta_any_interest_in_bringing_back_community/

I think it's a cool idea. In the past it fizzled out because ideas expected to much work. With simple problems and giving boilerplate or libs, we could get quick creative experiments. Almost similar to ludum dare, but targeting a target submission closer to **15-30 mins of effort**.

If there's interest, I had the idea to write an app to automate participation for users. In one click it world download the example and optional libs/boilerplate, uploads your entry, download everyone else's code in one click, and submits screenshot/gif of your entry to the post.

1) how many subscribers does pygame mailing list have ? /r/pygame has 2k.

2) if we want more, we could try coordinating with a couple of sources:

/r/gamedev
/r/learnpython
/r/learnprogramming
Or some of the weekly coding challenges