[pygame] sprint this weekend

Hellos,

I'm going to the co.up co-working space in Berlin this weekend to work on pygame stuff. There's a creative coding jam (http://www.meetup.com/opentechschool-berlin/events/222708141/) there, and also an Open Tech School sessions running with beginner python programmers ( http://www.meetup.com/opentechschool-berlin/events/223058002/ ). There's often pygame people at these things, so maybe some people will be interested in helping.

My main goals for the sprint:

If anyone else wants to join in, it'd be good to know what things you're going to be working on :)

Also, for those not in Berlin... I'll pay some attention to the pygame irc.

best,