Re: [pygame] having problem with font objects in pgs4a ports to android

Have you tried your entire app under RAPT/pygame_sdl2?Â

The general idea is that pygame_sdl2 should run all pygame games unchanged except for the import code. Insofar as it doesn't, that's something we should investigate and try fix.

(The one exception is the dropping of support for non-32 bit surfaces, which have probably been obsolete for a while now, and complicate everything by requiring 4 code paths.)