[pygame] Account creation & Simple Platformer Engine

I would like to create an account on the Pygame community using this email address and upload the platformer engine I made using Pygame. It's my first project, it includes a bitmap collision system, basic platformer mechanics like jumping, wall jumping, double jumping and walking up/down ramps. Black used in the terrain sprite turns into grass/dirt, red is the color used for dangerous elements/obstacles like spikes and mines.

*Download link:* http://host-a.net/u/YambamYambam2/Graphformer.zip

*Screenshot:* http://i.imgur.com/JnJYjWW.png

[ImgUr]

P.S. This is the second mailing list I subscribed to, the other list being LilyPond's (music typesetting), so I don't have much experience with mailing lists. :)