[pygame] Re: pygame sprint this weekend, physically at EuroPython

Hi from Europython sprints.

There are three of us here, and we're also on irc.

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 1:31 PM, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

as mentioned on the pygame website, there is a pygame sprint this weekend at EuroPython. Probably joining the micropython/microbit sprint in some ways. Or at least hanging out in the same room. Because robots.

If anyone is around and wants to join in, here is a page which can be used to
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/Sprint201607

I'll hang around on irc, and the pygame bitbucket if anyone wants to join in virtually.

Apart from micropython related things (making it into a controller for pygame?) I'll probably work on the 1.9.2 release related topics, and the lofi website.

cheers,