Re: [pygame] How to prevent mouse initialization in Pygame

среда, 5 июля 2017 г., 18:37:31 UTC+3 пользователь Daniel Foerster написал:
Yeah that's not going to work because the attempted imports just fail. If you think having the mouse not initialized might help, change your call to pygame.init() into calls like pygame.display.init().

I tried pygame.display.init() already and that didn’t help, mouse pointer is still there and root rights are still required for the successful run...