Re: [pygame] How to prevent mouse initialization in Pygame

> I already changed permissions for the limited user (pi) according to this instruction: How do I let an SDL app (not running as root) use the console, but to no avail :(

I just wanted to suggest you make sure permissions in /dev are
granted, but you appear to have arrived at that conclusion yourself.
Of course now you have to figure out which device is being opened
unsuccessfully. /dev/console only applies to text i/o and not
framebuffer and graphics. /dev/fb0 maybe? Maybe use strace instead?

cheers!
mar77i